Post Reply  Post Thread 

What is the best equipment.
Hossus
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
What is the best equipment.

We use half and full TOOKE and Wellsight programs. I like them but don't really know what other stuff is out there besides Pason & Totco?

05-19-2008 08:43 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
RE: What is the best equipment.

I have used wellsite and that seems to be real decent. For the most part I use L-Plot and it has limited options but still not bad. Horizontal is great with Wellsite!

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

09-24-2008 03:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
drm
Rockhound Member

Group: Registered

i use Mainlog it is nice and it plots horz log for you and mudlog alot of control you can import your R.O.P from corlation well and take the gamma and all kinds of elog stuff havent really used that part a lot
but as far as pason, totco,rigwatch, things like that we just use them to hook up wits for depth and leting the companyman mointer the gas
but i like rigwatch the best it is owned by Nabors drilling
but easy to hook up to

10-18-2008 03:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators

Ive never seen Mainlog. Can you shoot a screen shot?

From what I understand, L-plot has been completely reworked and can show sample pics and more options on curves. I havent seen it yet but is out by year end.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

10-18-2008 05:12 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: