Post Reply  Post Thread 

New registered members...Read first...
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
New registered members...Read first...

I think this can be a great site. We need you to help get this Rock Hound forum going. Lets try a few things here to see if it helps.

Click the box to allow e-mails sent to you to inform you someone has commented on your post. (do this for each post you create or even comment in)Big Grin

Since you are here and new, Post! If others have clicked the e-mail box, we will respond!Smile

Dig out your pics and jokes, make it fun too.Cool

Let me know if you have any suggestions as to make the site better.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator as in the ability to edit and create things in this forum, let me know.

Lets get this baby going!Big Grin

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

09-24-2008 03:45 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
joyredbird
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
RE: New registered members...Read first...

I agree wholeheartedly, though I'm not a Rock-hound myself, I'm Oilfield head-to-toe, and glad to be aboard!

05-19-2009 12:20 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Redneck2
Junior Rockhound

I am not new to the patch but also just got out of prison and am looking for a job now any ideas

11-18-2010 10:18 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
drillone2
Junior Rockhound

RE:  New registered members...Read first...

Redneck2 Wrote:

I am not new to the patch but also just got out of prison and am looking for a job now any ideas

03-24-2011 02:52 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ryallp
Junior Rockhound

I am an older geologist working with a group of yound geoscientists and engineers re-developing an oilfield in the San Joaquin Basin , California. I worked for years as a Shell Oil Geologist, Consultant and even ran a small oil company for awhile.
I am interested in getting some lab equipment right now for our group to look at sidewall samples, mud samples, etc. I really would like to acquire a binocular microscope for looking at these samples and small dimple dishes. Phil

07-14-2011 12:51 AM
chainhand70
Junior Rockhound

samplerock Wrote:

I think this can be a great site. We need you to help get this Rock Hound forum going. Lets try a few things here to see if it helps.

Click the box to allow e-mails sent to you to inform you someone has commented on your post. (do this for each post you create or even comment in):D

Since you are here and new, Post! If others have clicked the e-mail box, we will respond!:)

Dig out your pics and jokes, make it fun too.:cool:

Let me know if you have any suggestions as to make the site better.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator as in the ability to edit and create things in this forum, let me know.

Lets get this baby going!:D

11-21-2012 03:02 PM
chainhand70
Junior Rockhound

I work in the Illinois basin most of the time.I have been in the patch 11 years ,oilfield trash and proud of it

11-21-2012 03:06 PM
RL_Brunner
Junior Rockhound

Hi. I’m Dick Brunner, a seasoned geologist, but new to mudlogging.
I joined this site to see other geologist’s issues, and to find some resources.
As a new mud logger, I am looking for some reference material like standard procedures and abbreviations. I believe that the better job we do of standardizing our work, the more meaningful our logs will be for correlation purposes.
Also, what resources do we have for “type” lithologic sections for petroleum basins. I am working the Rocky Mountain Area – primarily the Powder River, Williston and D-J Basins.
Lastly, I have the opportunity to purchase some used equipment, but will need to supplement my wellsite kit with some new tools. What are the best supply houses for ordering mudlogging equipment and supplies?

04-04-2013 02:12 AM
unitmanager
Junior Rockhound

i am a geologist "basic formation" and mudlogger as a second formation am from algeria i have worked for many company essentially "SONATRACH" national petroleum company,am still working in, i have 14 years experience in oil field,there is a tiny difference between introducing and show-off for that i want just to say that am glad to be aboard and am sorry for my english,it is my third language after arabic and french.;) ,

10-27-2015 02:08 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: