Post Reply  Post Thread 

How does a computer's hardware understand it's base code in the first place?
chrisssteeven
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
How does a computer's hardware understand it's base code in the first place?

So I am a computer programmer, and I'm planning on creating a mobile device by creating the hardware and building a custom circuit board for it.

I haven't done too much research yet, but how does a computer's hardware understand it's base programming language in the first place?

How can a computer's hardware read code and understand what it means?

r4 revolution
02-10-2010 04:07 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
RE: How does a computer's hardware understand it's base code in the first place?

Im not sure I understand you completely, but, the hardware has to have sofware with drivers to tell it what to do. The hardware will not perform if it does not get directions. Sounds like fun there. Enjoy.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

03-19-2010 05:44 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
manikertamang
Rockhound Member

Group: Registered
RE: How does a computer's hardware understand it's base code in the first place?

As being a computer programmer you must first have a knowledge on understanding computer language. You need to show the direction to make hardware run the program.

06-21-2010 06:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: