Post Reply  Post Thread 

Open easily a password protected PDF document
Aryan Soman
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
Open easily a password protected PDF document

Hello Everybody

I am not very sure if you already know about this method Ė but for all those who are unaware of this, here it goes. PDFs (Portable Document Format) documents can be easily encrypted/password protected so that any un-authorized user cannot view or edit the PDFs content. The secured PDF document can also have DRM restrictions embedded right into the PDF document to provide further restrictions on the user from copying, changing / editing or printing the PDF file.

To remove all the DRM restrictions or the password of the protected PDF document you will need to just forward the PDF file as an attachment to your Gmail account and then simply open them in HTML mode from within your Gmail Inbox Ė now isnít that so very simple to remove the PDF restrictions and password protection.

I have previously written macros to remove password protection from excel files but never this easy to remove a password protection. But you have a few trade-offs in that the formatting of the PDF file is lost to a great extend but you get all the content thatís inside.

investments business daily
02-23-2010 01:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
drillerjoe3215
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
RE: Open easily a password protected PDF document

hay guys, i,m drillerjoe i drill for scandrill.inc, right now drilling for xto, just outside of jewitt texas. t.d. 18,775' going back to work tomorrow nite. exonn is supossed to buy xto but who knows, we are still working havent missed a day , took a cut in pay dont care still worki8ng.directional hole giving us hell trip city population 5 lol. elec rig, topdrive 1500hp oilwell draw works, & 2 bad ass pumps, choke manifold,& stack just tested to 10,000 pis evert5hing held but one valve on manifold, not bad. i work o9n the scan texas best rig in the fleet, cleanest, tightest smoothest rig in ark-la tex region. we are un touchable. best co.men, best drilingsup, as well as pushers. this is what we do, fuck, fight, & trip pipe every day is a safeday. drillerjoe3215in ten hrs. beat that men?

03-09-2010 10:29 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
RE:††Open easily a password protected PDF document

drillerjoe3215 Wrote:

hay guys, i,m drillerjoe i drill for scandrill.inc, right now drilling for xto, just outside of jewitt texas. t.d. 18,775' going back to work tomorrow nite. exonn is supossed to buy xto but who knows, we are still working havent missed a day , took a cut in pay dont care still worki8ng.directional hole giving us hell trip city population 5 lol. elec rig, topdrive 1500hp oilwell draw works, & 2 bad ass pumps, choke manifold,& stack just tested to 10,000 pis evert5hing held but one valve on manifold, not bad. i work o9n the scan texas best rig in the fleet, cleanest, tightest smoothest rig in ark-la tex region. we are un touchable. best co.men, best drilingsup, as well as pushers. this is what we do, fuck, fight, & trip pipe every day is a safeday. drillerjoe3215in ten hrs. beat that men?

Well, I must say, that is bad ass

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

03-19-2010 05:56 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: