Post Reply  Post Thread 

Howdy, From Texas
Texaslogger151
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
Cool  Howdy, From Texas

Howdy Fellow Rockhounds!

I never in my life thought I would actually post on a mudlogging forum. It's such an obvious idea... do we get to play cruel jokes on the sample catchers?

Back on topic,

I'm 28, have mudlogged since 2000 and have taken a few breaks that reduced my total years of logging to 7.5ish.

As of right now I consult for a couple of different companies using my DBA.

I'm currently doing Austin Chalk work in Grimes County, Texas, but I've logged in most of the gulf states, GOM, and New Mexico.

I'm hoping I can learn a bit here, maybe spread a little knowledge, and mostly pick up some contacts for my client list!

If you've got wells to drill and need a veteran logger, or if you are a geologist who is looking to get set up with a reputable company I'd love to hear from you.

Hopefully I can be of some use to my fellow loggers!

Off to read the threads!

Have a good'n!

03-10-2010 05:21 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Bolen Consulting
Senior Rockhound

Toungue  RE: Howdy, From Texas

I just noticed that we already have a Texaslogger here so I changed my forum name.

Any chance a mod can delete this post and I'll start over with my new name and avoid any confusion?:P

03-10-2010 05:31 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
RE: Howdy, From Texas

Welcome to the forum, If that was your only post, your fine. Does your company do any work in the Colo, Utah area? It has slowed down and looks a little scary up here. There is some work coming up in June but thats a ways off.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

03-19-2010 05:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Bolen Consulting
Senior Rockhound

RE: Howdy, From Texas

Texas and Oklahoma currently.

03-25-2010 09:33 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: