Post Reply  Post Thread 

experienced logger with own trailer and equipment looking for work
OkieRockHound
Junior Rockhound

Group: Registered
experienced logger with own trailer and equipment looking for work

Hi my name is Jeremy i am new to this site. I am an experienced mudlogger with my own mudlogging trailer with hot wire, chromatograph, well site, arga data collection and all the pumps and trap motors etc. I tried to start a new business outside of the oilfield and it didnt work out and now Im wanting to go back to mudlogging but i dont have the money to pay for insurance to log for myself so i may need to go to work for someone else and im even willing to use my own equipment. Im very meticulous about my work and am a perfectionist when it comes to my work so the result is a very good mudlog. Accuracy is very important to me i always look forward to seeing when the electric logs come out so i can compare them to my mudlog to see how close i am on my tops and so forth. Im very good at correlating to other wells to project tops and spend alot of time going over my samples and think i put out some of the best looking logs around. I try to make the logs to where a geologist can look at it and easily find all the info he needs to know, but also try to make it easy for an investor to read because i realize that not everyone that is going to read it has a degree in geology. Ive looked at competitors mudlogs versus the electric log to the same well and wondered if they where looking at the same well cause there lithology is way off. I take pride in my work and i promise that wont happen with my logs. I have mainly done work in Oklahoma and Im looking to get back in the field so if anyone knows of anybody hiring in Oklahoma or Texas please let me know cause im ready to get back in the field. My email is geolabmudlogging@yahoo.com   Thanks for the help

12-30-2010 07:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: