Well Support Specialists/Mudloggers needed in Houston for a long term Consulting job
I work as a recruiter for a Consulting company based in Houston and we are looking for experienced Real Time Well Suppport Specialists for a long term consulting assignment in Houston. This position would be office based, providing onshore support and monitioring the real time data coming into the office from offshore rigs. A short description is below.
Provide onshore monitoring of the real-time data coming into the office from the rigline operations, based on the agreed upon protocols.
• Perform QA/QC of the data (continuity, accuracy, frequency and quality assurance) as it is delivered onshore.
• Potentially perform some calculations and analyses (based on well activity and set protocols) on the real-time and historical data.
• Work a 12 hour tour, 7 days per week on a 2 week rotational schedule.
• Minimum of 7 years industry experience (e.g., drilling, completions and well interventions) with a science/engineering or geoscience degree
• At least 5 years of operational rig experience, preferably deepwater with mudlogging/monitoring experience
The position would require experience working with offshore data.
The position would be office based in Houston and the rates of pay are very competitive.
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your resume or get in touch by emailing me on email@example.com.
Please note that this position is not entry level and you will be required to be able to 'hit the ground running' and the company will not be in a position to provide training.