Post Reply  Post Thread 

Introduction
Perry_Clark
Rockhound Member

Group: Registered
Introduction

[size=medium][color=blue][b]

Hello Everyone,

My name is Perry Clark. I have been Mud Logging for about 7 years now. I Worked for The Mudlogging Company USA, LP, Epoch Well Logging, and now currently work for Diversified Well Logging Inc. I have am working towards my masters in Geology. The type of equipt. I have worked with is as follows: hotwire, FID, THA, Gas referencing, and Mass intergraded Gas Detection..please feel free to leave any comments about anything. Thanks

09-19-2007 10:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Perry_Clark
Rockhound Member

RE: Introduction

[font=Times New Roman][/font]

Sure I know a few loggers. We don't come cheap though. We are a younger generation of loggers, but my group was lucky enough to be taught by good old school loggers such as Mike Colvin(RIP), Jack Sherman(RIP), George Drewery JR, Cliff Harper, Scott Bentley, and a few more. I see many people come and go, in the Mud Logging Business; few stay more than two years. Than you have the ones who only want a pay check. I still stand by my belief that Mud Loggers are the most important people on the rig. Most see us as the guys that call out gas. I would love to work for a company that only wants motivated loggers who truly love what they do. If this is what your company offers, please, what can you offer? Thanks.

09-20-2007 08:17 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators

I too feel the same way you do, I like what I do and take it serious. It can be a very rewarding job and the pay can be awsome. Its a bummer when others just want a paycheck and dont devote time into really looking at what is important out here. Its amazing how much power we have in the operations. I do alot of studying on my own as to give the best information to these people. its been good to me and I plan on sticking it out as long as posible.
Have you all seen rigs stacking lately? Ive heard of 7-8 just within 300mi of here...Scary...

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

09-20-2007 07:14 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
oilman29
Junior Rockhound

Hello my name is walter steele I have been mudlogging for almost 11 years. I have worked for Geo-lab,Diversified Well logging,Toledo Logging, and Camco Logging. I am currently working for Geo-lab again but always looking for a Better company that appreciates the work the we do for them. If anyone is looking for an experienced mudlogger that knows how to get the job done. Just let me know.

09-30-2007 10:05 AM
okielogger1978
Junior Rockhound

Hi everyone! I am John Price and I have been mudlogging for about 2-1/2 years. I really love it. I started out with Geosearch Logging, Inc., but now work for Pinson Well Logging, Inc. My boss, Bill Pinson, is great boss. He appreciates and rewards hard and dedicated workers. He is one of the old school mudloggers. He has over 40+ years experience. He owns the company but still logs wells. We are always looking for hard working individuals.

11-25-2007 01:28 AM
alizarin who?
Junior Rockhound

Perry_Clark Wrote:

[size=medium][color=blue][b]

Hello Everyone,

My name is Perry Clark. I have been Mud Logging for about 7 years now. I Worked for The Mudlogging Company USA, LP, Epoch Well Logging, and now currently work for Diversified Well Logging Inc. I have am working towards my masters in Geology. The type of equipt. I have worked with is as follows: hotwire, FID, THA, Gas referencing, and Mass intergraded Gas Detection..please feel free to leave any comments about anything. Thanks

Are they still using that DOS based DAQ system?

Oh..I'm Mike, I've worked for the Kliberts in Reserve LA , and a few other companies. My profile is posted at www.needmudlogger.com which has a resume link. Say hi to Jamie from Mike Mueller.

This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 11:47 PM by alizarin who?.

05-12-2009 11:30 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: