Post Reply  Post Thread 

Pay??
vargoje3
Rockhound Member

Group: Registered
Pay??

I'd like to compare what different companies are paying. If you wouldn't mind letting me know what your making salary or hourly. I make 15 bucks an hour, 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. Comes out to between 4-8 grand a month depending on how much work i get. CA overtime is also really good so i'm sure that helps.

11-03-2007 12:24 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
miahnelson
Rockhound

RE: Pay??

vargoje3 Wrote:

I'd like to compare what different companies are paying. If you wouldn't mind letting me know what your making salary or hourly. I make 15 bucks an hour, 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. Comes out to between 4-8 grand a month depending on how much work i get. CA overtime is also really good so i'm sure that helps.

This was a recent offer I received from CA. I turned it down because I am making more in North TX

Jeremiah,

Give me your address and I will send you a ML Handbook.

Let me know if you are interested to work in California. If you know any additional experienced hands that are interested give them my contact details. Day rates are between US$ 250.00 and 300.00 .

Take care,

Joseph S. Pollard
President
DHI Services Inc.
28027 Walnut Creek Ct.
Magnolia, TX 77355

TEL: (281) 528-1095
CELL: (281) 384-3329
FAX: (281) 259-5775

11-04-2007 03:10 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators
RE: Pay??

Wow, see there, you all have me beat. I make 200 a day. Id go with a different co. but I need to stay near home..Utah. Im guessing you all have the benifits, vacation ect. I went from two man working 12 hr shifts to one man basically around the clock for the same pay. I think there are better companies out there but I dont up and leave. They have been somewhat good to me but wow, its tough sometimes.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

This post was last modified: 12-10-2007 04:10 PM by samplerock.

12-10-2007 04:09 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Bolen Consulting
Senior Rockhound

RE:  Pay??

miahnelson Wrote:

vargoje3 Wrote:

I'd like to compare what different companies are paying.  If you wouldn't mind letting me know what your making salary or hourly.  I make 15 bucks an hour, 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.  Comes out to between 4-8 grand a month depending on how much work i get.  CA overtime is also really good so i'm sure that helps.

This was a recent offer I received from CA. I turned it down because I am making more in North TX

Jeremiah,

Give me your address and I will send you a ML Handbook.

Let me know if you are interested to work in California.  If you know any additional experienced hands that are interested give them my contact details.  Day rates are between US$ 250.00 and 300.00 .

Take care,

Joseph S. Pollard
President
DHI Services Inc.
28027 Walnut Creek Ct.
Magnolia, TX  77355

TEL:    (281) 528-1095
CELL:  (281) 384-3329
FAX:    (281) 259-5775

On your website I'm seeing that you require a degree, can several years in the field offset that need or is it a strict company policy for quality control and legal purposes?

03-10-2010 06:28 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: