Post Reply  Post Thread 

H@P Rigs
vargoje3
Rockhound Member

Group: Registered
H@P Rigs

I'm tired of working these wells where they drill 300 ft an hour. It seems like its always a race with these guys. Put me on a kelly everyday, damn topdrives. Anyways an H@P rig out here were i work supposedly just broke the world record, drilled 4800' in a single day. Glad i wasn't logging on that well. It's even worse they like to put two together so they rig hands make it into a competition = even faster drilling.

11-03-2007 12:31 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
vargoje3
Rockhound Member

RE: H@P Rigs

Oh by the way i'd also like to point out that Kenai Rigs = pieces of crap.

11-03-2007 12:38 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
THall
Junior Rockhound

I definately agree with ur analysis of the ROP. They r killin' me !! The way i figure it i'm pulling a sample evey 10 min. @ 3 ft/ min. I don't know about ya'll....but i'm to old & fat for it. BTW hi ya'll !!

11-19-2007 04:19 AM
samplerock
sample_rock

Group: Administrators

Im with you all, that 200-300fph is for the birds. They will just run themselves out of a job (and possibly us too) and the other thing I hate is drilling for 5-6 days, 3-4 days off and move all the time not to mention it hurts the pay check. I think on theose short holes, we should get standby pay while they move. Hehehe, thats not gonna happen. Thall, welcome to the Forum...Troy.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger.....

http://www.myspace.com/painter22

12-10-2007 03:53 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: